Old Course Golf Experience
4 Days / Scotland
The ‘Old Course Golf Experience’ was designed for the golf enthusiast who dreams of playing in the footsteps of their hero’s. This trip offers a round of golf each day at one of the famous courses in Scotland along with an exquisite tour of some of Scotland’s most interesting landmarks.
- Deluxe accommodations at the Fairmont St Andrews Resort
- Full daily Scottish breakfast
- Four rounds of championship golf
- Private chauffeured airport and golf course transfers
- Tour of the Kingsbarns Distillery
- Souvenir group photograph taken on the first tee of the Old Course
- Official souvenir gift from the Old Course Experience
- On-site experience concierge provided for any additional tee times or requirements
Arrive in Scotland and get picked up by chauffeur driven vehicle. Transfer group to check in at the Fairmont Hotel in St Andrews, then depart for round of golf at Kingsbarns. The moment you arrive at Kingsbarns, you know you’re somewhere special. Chauffeur to return group back to hotel
Transfer the group to Gleneagles. Play the King's Course. The King’s Course, opened in 1919, is a masterpiece of golf course design, which has tested the aristocracy of golf, both professional and amateur. After playing the King's Course enjoy a few hours having lunch at the famous Gleneagles resort in The Dormy Clubhouse Bar and Grill. Then, play the 2014 Ryder Cup Course before returning to hotel.
Transfer group to play Carnoustie. Carnoustie has hosted The Open Championship on seven occasions, most recently in 2007. In the afternoon play golf at The Fairmont hotel on the Torrance Course. Chauffeur to return back to hotel.
Transfer group to play The Old Course, the oldest and most iconic golf course in the world. Chauffeur to return group back to hotel.